Joe Gibbs Engine Covers

its a great cover, I may pull the trigger also brad, If you do order please let us know any more info.

thanks

-tommy

The cover is $389 and some change plus shipping...They figure $20-30 to ship......as sonn as I get the paypal info from them I think i will buy one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

brad, can you take a few pics, like to see the back of the cover (goes toward the firewall) pics of the top and bottom

also if possible need the id size were the blower sets

thanks

-tommy

Edited by shakesvho (see edit history)

brad, can you take a few pics, like to see the back of the cover (goes toward the firewall) pics of the top and bottom

also if possible need the id size were the blower sets

thanks

-tommy

I will try tonight..The only camera I have is my cell phone and I might as well draw you a sketch..lol ...I will try and use my daughters camera.

Here's a picture that Mark (Rockhead) posted on Facebook, but you're going to need something better for what you're looking for...

thanks Hank, need more closer pic,. my have to do some cutting

I will try tonight..The only camera I have is my cell phone and I might as well draw you a sketch..lol ...I will try and use my daughters camera.

no rush, when you can.

thanks

-tommy