Vortech VS Radix

ChargedSS

Both Intercooled and Like Boost Numbers, which is best for the 1320?

very tough call. with a stall i'd say the vortech, but with a stock converter the radix is hands down. we'll know more next time adam goes to the track.

Both Intercooled and Like Boost Numbers, which is best for the 1320?

very tough call. with a stall i'd say the vortech, but with a stock converter the radix is hands down. we'll know more next time adam goes to the track.

:withstupid:

Everyday driving - Radix

Nothin' but 1320 - Vortech

Moderate amount of mods in addtion - Radix

Heavily modded, or plan on heavily modding, a centrifugal - Vortech, ATI, STS turbo

Radix will give you more power down low, but is ultimately limited in the amount of boost you can get out of it. Vortech can get to higher and higher power levels, but you'll sacrifice some low end for more high end.

STS has offers the same growth and hits full boost sooner than a cent s/c. Worth a look.

i am gonna have to have to say vortech even with out the convertor. i think adam said he ran a 13.7 or 13.8 with the vortech before he put the stall in. i don't think i have heard of any radix guys going that fast with a radix only.

i am gonna have to have to say vortech even with out the convertor. i think adam said he ran a 13.7 or 13.8 with the vortech before he put the stall in. i don't think i have heard of any radix guys going that fast with a radix only.

There's one guy on here, who just has the radix, but he's running a 3.10 Pulley vs the 3.33 and he's gotten 13.90's out of Carlsbad but then again that's even below sea level...

Adam just has the Stock out of the box Vortech?

There's one guy on here, who just has the radix, but he's running a 3.10 Pulley vs the 3.33 and he's gotten 13.90's out of Carlsbad but then again that's even below sea level...

ChargedSS,

Carlsbad being sea level is on a very good day in January. last time i was there wheather was at 1750 ft elavation. You have to check the wheather stations to know what you are at for sure.

adam has changed the pulley as of current, but not when his last pass was made

Zippy,

He went back to the stock pulley because he couldn't get the tuning right with the 3.13 on. Just FYI

Archived