Tune Up!

Joe Louis

Use what you want. It's usually personal preferrance on which is better although there have been tests done on alot of them on which is best. I used to use Royal Purple then on my last oil change I switched to Mobile 1. I can honestly tell a difference in the sound, power, and feel of the motor running smoother with M1. I will tell you to stay away from Fram oil filters. Go with a M1, K&N, or anything but Fram.

:withstupid:

I am useing M1 ever since I have been doing the oil changes. The truck came with a very heavy oil, then switched to M1 and it was a noticeable difference, throttle response, sound and ran the engine alot smoother to the point I can feel the stock cam and see it slightly moving the truck while its idleing.

As far as filters, I was useing Hastings Premium oil filter, switched to K&N filter and the oil pressure dropped in my truck noticeably. Still ran perfectley fine. However I will be switching over to WIX filters throughout my truck from now on.

Like they said it's personal preference I think. I use Mobile One Synthetic in both my vehicles. I have heard awesome stuff about the purple stuff, but I wouldn't know. I think the real trick is to keep it changed, which I always do. I think the Wix filters are the best, but I am sure there are better things out there if you wanna pay for them.

WTF lmao is that filtered tap water ......I run olive oil smell great n runs delicious

M1 ftw

Wow, never thought of that. Very health conscious of you!

I just take a piss in the oil tank and it adds like 20hp

Not everyone pisses excellence, don't give people the wrong idea!