Red Ss Lexington Mass.

chris B

Ive seen it on rt 9 near Framingham numerous times, he was heading west while I was heading east. Funny thing was, another SS was about 10 seconds behind it (it was black) and seemed like he was trying to catch up to the VR SS.

Ive seen it on rt 9 near Framingham numerous times, he was heading west while I was heading east. Funny thing was, another SS was about 10 seconds behind it (it was black) and seemed like he was trying to catch up to the VR SS.

That could of been me. If see another SSS i try to get a good look. Im always on rt 9 in framingham/natick area.

Im their a bunch 4 the commuter rail and a dr.

I always see an Onyx Black RCSB truck with the SS bumper, street scene roll pan and SS badges.

It could have been you, Ive seen a couple black SS' on rt 9. Theirs one with a diamond plated tool box and another one that looks stock, year 03-04. Ever see the blue ZR-1? Saw it one day on my way to surgery, he was parked at the post office near the Aegean.

I have yet to see that RCSB, or the SS with a tool box ( uhg for the tool box who would do that) I have seen the ZR1 around and a Yellow ZR1. Those are nasty. A Grey one always drives by my work in Wellesley.

I live about 5min away from that post office.