New Tundra.

beelicious1000

Ty. Ya they are. I don't know why they are like that. I know I'm not the quickest truck on the road. I get beat often, I like to know where I sit in the mix. Heck, a week or so ago I got made to look like I was driving a dump truck. A civic was just toying with me bad. But he had some Nice size street slicks on the front and a bov that was sick sounding when he got outb of it and a turbo that was louder than a jet. I had a good attitude about it. I'm not sure what some peoples problems are.

• 2 weeks later...

Ty. Ya they are. I don't know why they are like that. I know I'm not the quickest truck on the road. I get beat often, I like to know where I sit in the mix. Heck, a week or so ago I got made to look like I was driving a dump truck. A civic was just toying with me bad. But he had some Nice size street slicks on the front and a bov that was sick sounding when he got outb of it and a turbo that was louder than a jet. I had a good attitude about it. I'm not sure what some peoples problems are.

All Tundra owners aren't jerks and some of those trucks ARE fast. My buddy has a double cab 5.7 and with just CAI, rear cat delete and mufflers he's gone a best of 14.22 in the 1/4 and that was seriously traction limited on street tires. His truck pulls harder up top than mine and I have no doubt he would win a roll race against my truck even though I'm a lot faster in the 1/4.

Yes I know the VHO slept at the light but listen to the Tundra break the tires loose and still run a 14.27. That VHO now has longtubes and has gone 14.0 with drag radials. Edited by ss454327 (see edit history)

All Tundra owners aren't jerks and some of those trucks ARE fast. My buddy has a double cab 5.7 and with just CAI, rear cat delete and mufflers he's gone a best of 14.22 in the 1/4 and that was seriously traction limited on street tires. His truck pulls harder up top than mine and I have no doubt he would win a roll race against my truck even though I'm a lot faster in the 1/4.

Yes I know the VHO slept at the light but listen to the Tundra break the tires loose and still run a 14.27. That VHO now has longtubes and has gone 14.0 with drag radials.

:omg: he wasnt sleeping, he was unconscious! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Its not just yota and nissan owners that are like that, a while back I was making a run to the store and came upon a red SS much like mine but with chrome wheels and accents instead of black, and a very quite exhaust. I rolled up beside him nodded and revved it a little just for giggles. I gas it a little just to see what he would do, he takes off and I couldn't catch him. At the next light I was gonna give him a thumbs up and ask what he had done,he shook his head gave me a thumbs down and took off. Just goes to show sometimes a douche gets a nice truck.

hahaha i had some guy try to explain to me how fast his tundra was and how it would beat any truck on the road. keep in mind he didnt know what i had at the time cause i was there with my yukon lol. i let him go on for a bit giving him false hope and eventually broke the news to him yellow_loser.gif

• 2 months later...

My bud just bought a Tundra TRD Rock Warrior, and had the TRD TVS Supercharger put on it with exhaust and big brakes, that damn thing is fast son, after he drove my truck since I put the radix on it he wanted a fast truck too. lol

Edited by Bad Company (see edit history)

Thanks man. Ya I had to go with silver birch. All I ever see running around is black and red. To me it's the rarest color, even over the blue. Ya I like it and the sound, bit I'm getting tired of cleaning the dang thing all the time. Bout to switch it up.

Im a sucker for Silver Birch...I dont have a SS but both my trucks are the same color. BTW when I first opened this thread I thought it was gonna be "I traded my SS for a new Tundra" Thankfully it was not the case here!

IMG00100-20110107-1621.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDEyOTktMjAxMTExMDMtMTEzMy5qcGc.jpg