New Tundra.

beelicious1000

Well just ran across a new tundra(iforce 5.7) on the hwy on my way back from work. Really wasn't in the mood but he kept staying right next to me speeding up and slowing down. After about 10 minutes of putting up with it I slowed to about 45 or so. We got on it and I didn't let out til 125 or so. He ran with me side by side til about 80 then I slowly started walking on him. At 100 he was done couldn't keep up, 125 I had about 5 lengths on him. Not sure what the tundra cuts out at. I got out of it and he just flew by with his flashers on. Rolled down my window to give him a thumbs up and the prick shot me the finger and got off the hwy. No good sore looser lol.

Ty. Ya they look like fat pigs but it was still kinda quick I guess. I had an extra spare tire in the back and some totes full of crap that's pretty heavy. None the less I made his day worse lol.

I was looking at your gallery.. you have the best color bro

Do you like your CAI? I have the same one and man how I love it, especially the noise it makes!

Thanks man. Ya I had to go with silver birch. All I ever see running around is black and red. To me it's the rarest color, even over the blue. Ya I like it and the sound, bit I'm getting tired of cleaning the dang thing all the time. Bout to switch it up.