Lebanon Valley - Day At The Drags - 2011 - 6Th Annual

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! Yea Mark I havent been around much. To bad your sister Dan wont be showing up

Yea ... he as anther wedding to go to. O well I there. ;)~

Sent from my DROIDX

well fellas i have some news closedeyes.gif. if its happening october 1st i wont be able to make it. we are having our chiefs parade along with our 100 year anniversary parade on that day. if anyone isnt going we will have TONS of food and a beer truck feel free to stop in

well fellas i have some news closedeyes.gif. if its happening october 1st i wont be able to make it. we are having our chiefs parade along with our 100 year anniversary parade on that day. if anyone isnt going we will have TONS of food and a beer truck feel free to stop in

Wuss! Niko, you will be all tuned in and ready to kick some A$$! I will let you run my drag radials as well. You should be knocking on 11.99 in that trim if it is good air.

If the weather is good and I still have the truck I will be there. I could use a truck weekend. BTW, Shuan, my beer distributer is now stocking the Shiner. It was off and on but now he says it sells so he will carry it for good. :cheers:

Wuss! Niko, you will be all tuned in and ready to kick some A$! I will let you run my drag radials as well. You should be knocking on 11.99 in that trim if it is good air.

If the weather is good and I still have the truck I will be there. I could use a truck weekend. BTW, Shuan, my beer distributer is now stocking the Shiner. It was off and on but now he says it sells so he will carry it for good. :cheers:

doc ill take you up on that offer when we go to atco lol. id love to come but i have to be around for that parade

and whats this i read "and i sitll have the truck"????!?!?!?! im hurting over here reading stuff like that

Wuss! Niko, you will be all tuned in and ready to kick some A$$! I will let you run my drag radials as well. You should be knocking on 11.99 in that trim if it is good air.

Sweet ... Many thanks ... I'll have a talk with Mark. What ever he doesn't grab, I'll have you, Please O Please O Please ...

I saw your truck on Ebay and was wondering if you were going to make it. We haven't seen you since LVD#1 ... That's been a while.

Kev Im getting 3 cases of shiner bock :thumbs:

purchasing parts 4 the truck, have to speak with GMperformanceguy (chat about brakes) as we exchanged texts yesterday. I highly doubt I will make it, but who knows. It would be great to get away and meet up with some of you guys. Shoulder isnt any better, but if I have a gps/navi system I could drive their but I know I would have to make stops on the way their to lop on a load of aspercreme, dont want to slow down the SS caravan.