Don't buy new Pepsi

reddawg

Pepsi in the New Cans!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't buy Pepsi in the new can. Pepsi has a new patriotic can coming out with pictures of the Empire State Bldg. and the Pledge Of Allegiance on them.

However, Pepsi left out two little words on the pledge, Under God

Pepsi said they did not want to offend anyone. If this is true, then we

don't want to offend anyone at the Pepsi corporate office. So if we don't buy any Pepsi product, they will not be offended when they don't receive our money that has the words "In God We Trust" on it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pepsi in the New Cans!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't buy Pepsi in the new can. Pepsi has a new patriotic can coming out with pictures of the Empire State Bldg. and the Pledge Of Allegiance on them.

However, Pepsi left out two little words on the pledge, Under God

Pepsi said they did not want to offend anyone. If this is true, then we

don't want to offend anyone at the Pepsi corporate office. So if we don't buy any Pepsi product, they will not be offended when they don't receive our money that has the words "In God We Trust" on it.

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

well, i agree, but .....i bet coke would not even think of doing that

:withstupid:

When does Coke plan to do something patriotic? I don't like the idea of leaving the two words out, but don't see how it takes away from being patriotic and showing love of your country.

So if it had a picture of the different armed forces and the pledge without the two words, would you do the same? I would hope most of you wouldn't, but both ideas would be "patriotic".

Just my feelings.

well, i agree, but .....i bet coke would not even think of doing that

:withstupid:

When does Coke plan to do something patriotic? I don't like the idea of leaving the two words out, but don't see how it takes away from being patriotic and showing love of your country.

So if it had a picture of the different armed forces and the pledge without the two words, would you do the same? I would hope most of you wouldn't, but both ideas would be "patriotic".

Just my feelings.

hey ben, that is what i said, coke would not even attempt to try this, at least pepsi is patriotic :thumbs:

Archived