One For The History Books

funceca88

1110tr-09+truckin-throwdown-results+2006-chevy-silverado-ss.jpg

i remember when i was in, o, i dont know, 7th grade. I would pick up an issue of TRUCKIN MAGAZINE and i would say 'cool, maybe one day..............'. well that day finally arrived

http://www.truckinwe...o_ss/index.html

granted that i dint win anything , but the fact that i got to beat on my truck and stuff was really something i will never forget and am thankfull for. Some of you may think im just trying to show off, but the truth is that im not. Im just so happy to have gotten the chance. And maybe some day, in the not so distant future. I will be able to do it all over again.

Thank you

Edited by Vidalss (see edit history)

Hell yeah Jose. Congrats on the opportunity and the spot in Truckin!

That would be sweet if they brought that to the east coast!

i think they are, because they said, if i believe i heard right, that they were going to get the best of the best for an ultimate shutout

Guest JasonHensley22

That was you! I was reading that just the other day thinking "I wonder if this guy is on the forums..." I liked the TBSS in that article as well, even though he wasn't too modded.

Hell yeah Jose. Congrats on the opportunity and the spot in Truckin!

congrats also. i think most guy's would like to have a chance to do something like this. nice job :thumbs:

That would be sweet if they brought that to the east coast!

they are coming to the east coast. but its called holley LSfest 2011 i was just ready this in my truckin mag i just got.

heres the link http://www.truckinweb.com/webonly/070611tr_2011_ls_fest_truckin_holley_team_up/index.html

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Congrats Vidal, I remember watching vids posted by AngryGreg and I asked myself "whoes VR SS is that from the site," well I guess I couldnt put 1 and 1 together as you 1st posted about the Truckin event. Congrats man, I like your truck alot with the VR and black you have going on. Sick truck. :chevrolet: