Dynatech Lt'S Vs Arh Lt'S

Guest JasonHensley22

Guest JasonHensley22

Dynatech has an optional 1-7/8" primaries now I believe, if you decide to go that route.

Dynatech Supermaxx LT's(1-3/4"), gutted cats, GMPP/Magnaflow cat-back.......

Music to your ears - CLICK ME!

I don't see any on the website, but even with the primaries I still think ARH wins with the collectors and intermediates being 3", if I can get them to coat those or find a place here to do it in AK i'm going to go with ARH. Oh and I think your exhaust sounds good! But... I can't hear it that well over the music?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JasonHensley22

I went from the 1 3/4 supermaxx kit to the arh 1 7/8 kit catless in front of my corsa sport and could not be happier

You wouldn't happen to have a video of your exhaust would you? And I thought it was a must-do thing to have the headers coated...?

Fireman31 thank you for the videos! Your exhaust sounds really good.

You wouldn't happen to have a video of your exhaust would you? And I thought it was a must-do thing to have the headers coated...?

If the headers are stainless steel then you don't have to have them coated, but the finish will be stay very nice for a long time coated. Where stainless will tarnish or whatever you want to call it from the heat.

I should have mine back in my possession tomorrow. What are you looking for? idle? rev? fly-by?

Guest JasonHensley22

I should have mine back in my possession tomorrow. What are you looking for? idle? rev? fly-by?

Whatever you've got really, I like initial start up, idle, and cruising. When I get on it I don't care how loud it is! lol, but it's a daily driver so I don't want this being ungodly loud just driving to work in the morning.

Matt* thats what i've read too, I think i'm going to go with ARH's but I really do want them coated, if i'm spending this much on exhaust I feel I might as well do it 100%

Guest JasonHensley22

if you can wait until tomorrow and the weather holds, I will get you some in-cab to help your decision...

Oh definitely, I won't do this mod for another month or so, i'm just getting all my info together now.