Got a leftover '03

Worktruck

Just got a leftover black 03 and love it. Combination of style / power / creature comforts at a great (discounted) price. The reviews I've seen of this truck have been to the effect of "not worth the money for the performance". I wonder if they would have a different slant if they compared vehicles based on what people really have paid. :chevy:

i love mine ...and you will too...i bet you got a real sweet deal on yours...i got a good deal on mine...as for a price we have more room and better all weather abilitiesand better interior...we dont have the h/p ov others and the speed but that can be changed....welcome :cheers:

Yes my friend the SS is a great truck, I like it more everytime I drive it. Definetely wouldn't try to take anything away from the Lightning or the SRT-10, they are both beasts, Most people on this site could of afforded either, but once you sit in that cab you fall in love with it. Enjoy! :thumbs:

Great job on the truck. I also got a 2003 leftover and got a great deal on it. I'm always finding any little excuse to drive it - just can't get enough.

I agree - this truck fits my needs very well!

Welcome to the site, BTW! :chevy:

Bigdogx, with all the rebates, GMS, bonuses, and a little trade-in on my existing '03 LS truck (after pay-off), and bargaining like He**, I got it for $28,600 and change, including taxes, title and license (no money down).

These guys were ready to deal, and worked with me on it, or I simply wouldn't have been able to afford it. The truck was on their lot from August '03 till I picked it up in June this year. I did a serch on GM Buy Power.com and found a few in the general area, then contacted to see who would deal.

Best of luck if you're looking! :chevy:

• 1 month later...

:ughdance: round 2

Just found a 04 arival blue brand new with all rebates on it salesman over the phone told me 31,950 im going to check it out tomm.Wonder what they will give for a trade in value on my zr2 :confused: .

I would really like to wait a couple months but not sure what deals will be like in the spring time and if the right deal comes up it will be tuff to say no.Also there is some people i know that can give some kind of certificate that sets the price to invoice then all rebates apply after so hopefully i see some numbers i like and can afford, wish me luck. :driving:

Archived