Intercooler Pump

DGIEPSS

fuse is good i cant here anything coming from the pump truck still runs awesome those however im just parinoid about this the hoses dont seem to get hot like a radiator hose i did get all this used so maybe i need a new pump im just not sure at all here going crazy about thinking about some stupid little pump if its not running will that harm the blower itself i aslo have a relay helping run the fuel pump and intercooler pump

Edited by DGIEPSS (see edit history)

no if it a radix the first ones were not intercooled so all it will hurt is ur HP if u have another person turn the key while u watch the ic res. u will see if its working as u will see bubbles if its not working just order one from magnuson they r pretty cheap

You should easliy be able to tell if the pump is working. (With the truck running), take the cap off the reservoir and look...the top discharge line should be flowing like crazy into the reservoir.

Since the fuel pump and the intercooler pump run off the same relay trigger wire, I would look there first. Speaking of which, did you confirm the in-line fuel pump is functioning?