Dirty Sss

mcmahan

Ok so lets do something different. I love my truck clean and it never gets to dirty, but since every one always post clean pics lets do dirty pics lol (pervs) I am sure I am going to catch a litlle hell for this but it will be fun.

I am sure I have posted this pic before with other pics. This is mine on the drive from FT. Lewis, WA back to TN. There was lots of snow ect.... Dirtiest it has ever been since I have owned it

4e6e26af.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont have any dirty pics of my truck.

:withstupid:

ive been a mile or so down a gravel road once in the SS and that was it. going super slow to. so it got some dust on it but that was about it. if it even gets splash marks on it from a puddle i wash it. im kind of a clean freak when it comes to the SS. once i washed it 3 times in 2 days.

matt seeing that pic just makes me want to cry

Haha, you should see it now it looks absolutely mint. Haha but I cleaned it up really good after that, hosed it out underneath and everything. In the winter it gets washed on a weekly basis.

in a few more months there might be many more pics from people. i feel your pain with the formula spill on the seat, this spring i let the GF borrow my truck and she spilled 3 cups of coffee all over the front seats and carpet, there was sticky crap everywhere!

:withstupid:

ive been a mile or so down a gravel road once in the SS and that was it. going super slow to. so it got some dust on it but that was about it. if it even gets splash marks on it from a puddle i wash it. im kind of a clean freak when it comes to the SS. once i washed it 3 times in 2 days.

Im kinda the same way :shakehead: it's bad because it's my DD.