Dirty Sss

mcmahan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to get some pics in the daylight but my truck is the dirtiest it has ever been right now. There is cow sh!t on the front fenders from when I was "farm sitting" for two weeks, its covered in water spots from the last time it was driven in the rain, leaves/dirt all over the bedrug from my mountain bike and worst of all, dog hair all over the interior and dog slobber on the windows. But, It doesn't matter because I just can't tell this lil' guy (Connor) no! When I bought this truck if you told me I would have a dog in it I would have told you that your crazy... but now... that truck is as much Connor's truck as it is mine.

I have to get some pics in the daylight but my truck is the dirtiest it has ever been right now. There is cow sh!t on the front fenders from when I was "farm sitting" for two weeks, its covered in water spots from the last time it was driven in the rain, leaves/dirt all over the bedrug from my mountain bike and worst of all, dog hair all over the interior and dog slobber on the windows. But, It doesn't matter because I just can't tell this lil' guy (Connor) no! When I bought this truck if you told me I would have a dog in it I would have told you that your crazy... but now... that truck is as much Connor's truck as it is mine.

20110808180410406.jpg

Edited by 90zxdriver (see edit history)

20110808180410406.jpg

I am the same way. I have 2 mini schnauzers and those little doods bounce around all over the place and get slobber on every window lol

Whats sad is my truck never even gets as clean as most of you guys, VT is hell on vehicles and its my DD so it sees it all...and as for the dogs, my mastiffs usually ride in the bed which translates to huge slobber masses all over the bed sides. But during the winter months or 2+ hour drives they sit in the ex. cab with the seat folded up, Mason even found a head rest.

post-16159-021042300 1315815549_thumb.jpg

Guest JasonHensley22

My truck is never dirty, I think I have some mild form of OCD or the military just did a good job of brainwashing me, but I keep everything I own spotless. Now in winter time my truck may look like my boy Matt's, but until then it's kept extremely clean.

Whats sad is my truck never even gets as clean as most of you guys, VT is hell on vehicles and its my DD so it sees it all...and as for the dogs, my mastiffs usually ride in the bed which translates to huge slobber masses all over the bed sides. But during the winter months or 2+ hour drives they sit in the ex. cab with the seat folded up, Mason even found a head rest.

I love Mastiffs. My Bullmastiff is scared to death of my truck and she never rides in it, but she slimes the crap out of my Tahoe

I dont have any pictures of my truck dirty. I dont think I have ever taken one, but my truck gets super nasty in the winter, especially if i go to my parents house (They live on 2 miles of buddy road).

This late fall/ winter i will get a picture of my dirty SS

Thats awesome about the headrest for your mastiff. My beagle sits right on the center console and most people driving by have to look twice like wtf? Vermont can be harsh but summer through those windy highway roads and scenery cant be beat.

Probably the dirtiest I can remember my truck getting. Pic was taken winter of '07-'08.

b25823ac.jpg

Now that is a real truck being used!!!!! I remember letting my older brother let him take the truck out to take my mom somewhere, guess he decided to take a quick little detour and took it mudding and doing donuts, truck came back and he was all smiles while I was, well not happy. But their trucks, I have to say I raged mine in the snow hard and never had so much fun, moreso than on the snowmobiles we dragged.

Emo just remember to keep that throttle pinned through the corners or to avoid objects!

I love Mastiffs. My Bullmastiff is scared to death of my truck and she never rides in it, but she slimes the crap out of my Tahoe

I dont have any pictures of my truck dirty. I dont think I have ever taken one, but my truck gets super nasty in the winter, especially if i go to my parents house (They live on 2 miles of buddy road).

This late fall/ winter i will get a picture of my dirty SS

I love them too! Great dogs. Laid back and very loyal. This is my favorite pic that my gf snapped one day, lady in the window didnt know what to do.

post-16159-056288000 1315888981_thumb.jpg

I love them too! Great dogs. Laid back and very loyal. This is my favorite pic that my gf snapped one day, lady in the window didnt know what to do.

post-16159-056288000 1315888981_thumb.jpg

ROFL thats awesome

• 5 months later...

This is the dirtiest mine has ever been. Does a taken apart VHO pic count?

drop2.jpg

drop4.jpg

Haha yea i guess! Hey are those the nito's? I just picked up a new set, haven't put them on yet...how you like em?