Well Guys, I Never Thought This Day Would Come.

Joser

I've been thinking about this for a few weeks now and I'm about 99.9% set on selling my truck. I guess at this point in my life it just doesn't make financial sense for me to keep putting $ into it and risk getting it stolen/damaged and be out even more $.. I'm 31 years old now and I guess my focus has shifted more towards spending 100% of my free time with my two kids and instead saving that mod cash for them and hopefully be able to help them go to college one day. I'm definitely gonna miss the hell out this truck...Of course Jet black has always been the Best/Fastest color of choice but I know for a fact that I won't miss all of the hard work that went into keeping this damn thing clean!!! biggrinjester.gif . I never really posted a whole lot on this site but I did visit almost every single week ever since the day I decided to sign up way back in '07. Just wanna give thanks to ALL of the SS owners on this site that have been really passionate about this truck and have shared their knowledge to help others without asking for anything in return...I've learned quite a bit and it is very much appreciated...Thanks and may the Mods be with you. thumb.gif

Edited by SSinThaNorthWest (see edit history)

Sry to hear brother and I understand how you feel I am 31 too and am planning for the future as well. Wish we could have meet up while I was at FT. Lewis. Bets of luck to ya!!!

Justin

Nothing is better than to help put your kids through college, help them succeed in life. This is from a person who has a millionaire for a father, yet wont pay a dime to help my college education so Im not going, Im keeping my truck that my grandfather bought me 2 days before he died.

You wont regret selling it, as they will be succesfull in life and thats whats going to make you and them most happy. Heck, who knows they might buy you a nice car in the later years.