Exhaust Vs. Migraines

f1ss

Thank you bud, it never crossed my mind to add dynomat in the interior, that is a good idea. I will be adding some PPI component speakers and maybe a JL audio w7 woofer which would require dynomat, but I dont listen to my stereo loud at all due to the same reason, brings on migraines.

I will have to check up on the thrush glasspacks and listen to sound clips. I have to say Im jealous you've had so many exhaust setups, always good to switch it up and have a nice new tone to the truck. Once Im on the road we will have to meet up again, I passed by Heberts the other day with my girl and brought back the car show memory :pepsicheer::chevrolet:

I am collecting brake parts, so you will have a job and I will pay you (06 front, stock 03 rears). Trying to alleviate Big Ben of some tediouis stuff as mine needs a good overhaul. You will always have a SS to drive in my truck after doing some goody additions :pepsicheer:

edit-when the chevelle is done you will have to bring it out to play even though I will only see your bumper :chevrolet:

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

i also should of mentioned i think a major part of drone issues is where your rpms are at when your driving around on the highway and such . with the stall my rpms are higher so it keeps outta of that small drone area that i know is there its about at 1900 rpms which i never see unless i drive a weird speed like 85 kms or somtin like that . just thought id mention , liek i said beore i never get any drone but that might be just the way the truck is setup. i think alot is trial and error unless you spend awhole bunch of money on corsa .

I completely understand where the drone kicks in at low rpms like 2000-2500 rpms pending exhaust. I dont drive my truck hard and often criticized why I got such a performance truck when I baby it. I usually keep it under 2000rpms on back roads so I know drone is often high with certain systems around that rpm. Hence I think the Corsa is my best bet. Only time I open the truck is on on/off ramps and on the highway and make her scream hard. The more I think, Corsa is my answer. I do plan on future mods but their are so many different ways to go Im not thinking about that yet. Just the exhaust. Cant wait to hear the vids when you have time man :chevrolet: