06 Silverado Intimidator Ss And 06 Silverado Ss

Okay I know I've asked this before, but I forgot what the difference was. So I wanted to ask again, please don't mind me. I was wondering again, what is the difference between a 2006 Chevy Silverado SS 2WD and a 2006 Chevy Silverado Intimidator SS? I know the Intimidator has badges and the intereior is different. What else is different between the two?

Yeah it would be cool to compare the two. There was one for sale up here but it sold pretty quickly, I should have test driven it to see

Yea if I ever get a chance to test drive one I'm gonna jump on it. I have only seen one over here so I dont think I'm gonna find one to test drive. Lol

Yeah it would be cool to compare the two. There was one for sale up here but it sold pretty quickly, I should have test driven it to see

I drove it...didn't notice or feel much difference at all. They wanted to much for it...06 with 47k, interior was a bit rough..they wanted 22K and would not budge.

Guest JasonHensley22

I drove it...didn't notice or feel much difference at all. They wanted to much for it...06 with 47k, interior was a bit rough..they wanted 22K and would not budge.

You did! You thinking about getting another one Lefty! You should... I agree though, they def wanted too much for it and the interior was cloth, which seems like blasphemy to an SSS. Low mileage though.