Check This Fog Light Kit Out!

cmoney23

And to the original post yes they will work but there just regular GM silverado fog light its just someone has made a kit. And also that 2nd truck in the pic isn't that someone one here. aka Midnightrider???

What fogs do you have? and is that a HID kit you got in your fogs also?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stock gm 03 07 Gm fog lights. I couldn't fine the stock wiring harness that some of trucks have to run fogs so I ran my own wires and my own switch. I have a set 35w 6k fogs and 35w 8k lows. All with relays.

Awsome looks bad ass!!! Cant wait to get a set.

Yeah i know im gonna have to fab up something. No biggie!! I'm gonna go to a few stores today and try and find a cheap set! Then throw some HID's in when i order my HID's for my headlights. I just ordered a 5 piece grill set so im gonna put em behind the grill i just ordered. That way you wont really see them unless there on.

Really??? hmm i guess everybody has there own thing. heres some pictures of mine. bet you'd never know they were theere until i turned them on?

heres a pic with them off cant tell?

IMG_8494.jpg

here they are on.

IMG_8757.jpg

IMG_8774.jpg

here they are with the flash on. still kinda hard to see unless your up close

IMG_8780.jpg

on during the day.

IMG_8794.jpg

what ones did you get ? i think it looks pimp as hell. throw up some links to the ones you got if you dont mind!!

yeah im the same way about the hood somedays i like it and other days i don't i have been that way from day one. the only reason i haven't changed it up is because the hood i really want is the normal goodmarks cowl hood. but the thing is thats the hood that about 80% of guys go with so i wanted to try this one out to just be a bit different. i think one day down the road ill try the normal cowl hood and see how i like it and as far as going with the ss 22s. those i have wanted for awhile also. in fact the wife told me a year ago to go ahead and get them i just haven't decided if i need them. no matter what id keep the wheel's i have now and get the 22's. i could just switch them up. im the guy who never gets rid of anything. i have so many parts laying around that buddy's are always asking me to sell to them. but i know that if i sell whatever it is that someday down the road im gonna need it and ill be kicking myself. it wouldn't hurt my feelings to have 2 different hoods for the truck.

That's kind of how i am too. Extra hood in the attic of garage. Extra parts everywhere. Extra set of wheels/tires for many reasons. What i've found is i get bored easily. Switching the wheels every 6 months gives it a totally different look. Hell, i've had the TVS1900 for a few months and now gonna go 2300. I WON'T be keeping the 1900 around as a spare.

• 4 weeks later...