Check This Fog Light Kit Out!

cmoney23

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JasonHensley22

There not real showy or blingy behind the ducts. Like shawn said there hardly noticeable when there off. I will be putting mine there. I think they look awesome.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I wasn't saying the lights are showy and blingy, I was saying I don't like the trucks overall being showy and blingy. I think those lights don't look too bad hidden. If I were ever to do fog lights thats what I would do, it looks professional.

Oh no see those don't look too bad, they're hidden behind the grills. Not bad at all, very professional looking. Personally I still wouldn't put them on but I also like leaving my trucks mostly stock looking and clean, not all showy and blingy but everyone has they're own taste!

yeah like you said everybody has there own taste. i just wanted to make a point that not all kits standout. i myself like things to be clean. i don't feel i have over done my truck. only things i will be changing on the outside will be to install my bser roll pan and might do the SS 22' wheels. other than that im done exterior wise.

Guest JasonHensley22

yeah like you said everybody has there own taste. i just wanted to make a point that not all kits standout. i myself like things to be clean. i don't feel i have over done my truck. only things i will be changing on the outside will be to install my bser roll pan and might do the SS 22' wheels. other than that im done exterior wise.

I think your truck looks very nice and clean. You've done a lot of exterior mods that came out looking really nice. Thats one of the better SSS' i've seen on this site

I will be doing fogs like this soon.

It is terrible driving in a snow storm, or the foggy areas I have to travel through on my way to and from work. I have wished many times that I would have had fogs on during these times.

I will be doing fogs like this soon.

It is terrible driving in a snow storm, or the foggy areas I have to travel through on my way to and from work. I have wished many times that I would have had fogs on during these times.

:withstupid: :withstupid:

I'm really glad everyone has their own taste when it comes to these trucks....otherwise, this would be one of the most boring sites on the planet. Instead, i check it almost every damn day just to see what others are doing now. Thankfully, the SS brothers (and on occasion, sisters) will come to the aid of the few that choose to distastefully mod their SS's. But for the most part, i love how everyone has their thing going and it's all pretty good.

ShaunSS, i do a double take every time i see yours. I'm not a big fan of the hood, yet i don't think it takes away from the overall great look of the truck. I honestly thought you already had 22's on it. I think it sits and looks perfect. You might wanna try to borrow a buddys set of 22's and try them out before you pull that trigger. .................and back to the thread. I think when done correctly, the fogs look great in the ducts. Many members have perfected it without taking away anything from the truck.

I'm really glad everyone has their own taste when it comes to these trucks....otherwise, this would be one of the most boring sites on the planet. Instead, i check it almost every damn day just to see what others are doing now. Thankfully, the SS brothers (and on occasion, sisters) will come to the aid of the few that choose to distastefully mod their SS's. But for the most part, i love how everyone has their thing going and it's all pretty good.

ShaunSS, i do a double take every time i see yours. I'm not a big fan of the hood, yet i don't think it takes away from the overall great look of the truck. I honestly thought you already had 22's on it. I think it sits and looks perfect. You might wanna try to borrow a buddys set of 22's and try them out before you pull that trigger. .................and back to the thread. I think when done correctly, the fogs look great in the ducts. Many members have perfected it without taking away anything from the truck.

yeah im the same way about the hood somedays i like it and other days i don't i have been that way from day one. the only reason i haven't changed it up is because the hood i really want is the normal goodmarks cowl hood. but the thing is thats the hood that about 80% of guys go with so i wanted to try this one out to just be a bit different. i think one day down the road ill try the normal cowl hood and see how i like it and as far as going with the ss 22s. those i have wanted for awhile also. in fact the wife told me a year ago to go ahead and get them i just haven't decided if i need them. no matter what id keep the wheel's i have now and get the 22's. i could just switch them up. im the guy who never gets rid of anything. i have so many parts laying around that buddy's are always asking me to sell to them. but i know that if i sell whatever it is that someday down the road im gonna need it and ill be kicking myself. it wouldn't hurt my feelings to have 2 different hoods for the truck.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)