Check This Fog Light Kit Out!

cmoney23

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JasonHensley22

Oh please don't do that! Fog lights in the brake ducts is one of the worst looking mods you can do IMO, it's up there with lifting it or adding stupid chrome crap.

Oh please don't do that! Fog lights in the brake ducts is one of the worst looking mods you can do IMO, it's up there with lifting it or adding stupid chrome crap.

Really!! i like running fogs and parking lights when driving right before it gets dark... Looks sweet!!

Guest JasonHensley22

I do too but don't put them in your brake ducts! You're ruining the look and purpose of those things lol. Hey whatever you want but they make some that go into your lower grill that look much better.

Yes sir!!!!! That's what you need to add fog lights. You can also add the OEM harness and button

for fog lights to turn on that's what I did to look OEM instead of that aftermarket look and maybe forget to turn off when your suppose to.

I do too but don't put them in your brake ducts! You're ruining the look and purpose of those things lol. Hey whatever you want but they make some that go into your lower grill that look much better.

what are the purpose of the brake ducts. Off my head the only thing that comes to mind is cooling the brakes better i guess.

Guest JasonHensley22

what are the purpose of the brake ducts. Off my head the only thing that comes to mind is cooling the brakes better i guess.

It's really more a design, they might cool the brakes a little bit but I don't really know. But putting lights in there looks really bad IMO.

Really??? hmm i guess everybody has there own thing. heres some pictures of mine. bet you'd never know they were theere until i turned them on?

heres a pic with them off cant tell?

IMG_8494.jpg

here they are on.

IMG_8757.jpg

IMG_8774.jpg

here they are with the flash on. still kinda hard to see unless your up close

IMG_8780.jpg

on during the day.

IMG_8794.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Guest JasonHensley22

Oh no see those don't look too bad, they're hidden behind the grills. Not bad at all, very professional looking. Personally I still wouldn't put them on but I also like leaving my trucks mostly stock looking and clean, not all showy and blingy but everyone has they're own taste!