Zachm89 New Pb

sprayed99

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, I'm very happy with how the truck ran but she still has more in her, and a lot of praying the motor will hold together. Gunna have to upgrade injectors though, 60#ers are maxed. And it was an 11.70 @ 112.81! Haha, thanks for posting Dan, now I'M ready to see the vids, haha

Meh those times are ok. J/K thats bad ass. nice job. nice numbers on a stock motor? what are you seeing for boost? you running meth or pump? i wish my ran that good.

Right now it's seeing 15psi on the largest pulley I had. I'm going to buy a larger pulley to take it back down to around 10-12 for safety and fuel reasons. Cometely stock motor other than the cam, 118k miles and no meth. I'll be taking it easy for a while to save up for an 80e swap, meth and start building a motor to handle the 15psi on a regular basis.

Right now it's seeing 15psi on the largest pulley I had. I'm going to buy a larger pulley to take it back down to around 10-12 for safety and fuel reasons. Cometely stock motor other than the cam, 118k miles and no meth. I'll be taking it easy for a while to save up for an 80e swap, meth and start building a motor to handle the 15psi on a regular basis.

wow thats BA. nice job for sure. yeah the highest i have ever pushed my stocker was 14psi and i hit it with a 65 wet shot. i was shocked it held together. yeah the 80 swap is the way to go. sad thing is the 80 swap is easy. i replaced 3 built 60s and wish i would have done the 80 right away. plus it was cheaper. i didn't go with a built 80 but just a stocker and it has held up great. i think i had like $2100 into the entire swap. the most money was spent on the circle D converter that was $1200 alone. but good luck on building a motor. im having a blast choosing my parts. i have my bottom end all sitting here now just waiting on the top end. whats your plans for a motor? stroker or big cubes?

This motor has been good to me so I'll more than likely just forge it and go no bigger than a 370. I see no point in going to a 408 or bigger with how well the truck runs on a stock motor. Not sure on parts, haven't really started researching yet but it'll end up being a forged 370 with the d1 at 15 psi and who knows what else, but there will be more! Like I said I'm more than happy with my current times, but I'm going for lower :P