Ri/Ma Gtg Nov

So I'm trying to get a gtg together for the guys in RI an Mass in Nov, was wondering if there was any interest and what weekend would be good, an either sat or sunday. Anyone is welcome to attend. Thinking maybe a ride down to newport for the night an dinner but am open to any and all suggestions.

Im down like a clown. Just give me some dates and I can give you a 100% answer Jimmy. Problem is I will be rocking a bmw, truck is in storage until next spring when the sand is off the road :shakehead:

-Andrew

I won't be able to make it. I have too much going on this time of year on the weekends and a few things with the truck that need to be dealt with in between.

Best part about Newport this time of year...

- Plenty of parking

- Free Meters

- NO TOURISTS!!!

Have fun!

Shwan it doesnt matter much to me when, I just wanna see whats better for other people. i was thinking around the middle to end of Nov. trying to see if Taylor and Nick to join. We also could do the hanger again if anyone is interested. Unless you guys want to do newport.

If you do the Hanger, remember that it is football season and the UMass stadium is a block away. Might wanna look at their schedule. Buuut... One plus, UMass girls.

Hmm... Torque converter getting done today, road trip, wings, hmm, college chicks, hmm... Maybe I can find time.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

would love to make the meet boys but i dont get back in town until the 22nd of nov. and im putting the SS in parking for the winter this monday..if ya'll get the date changed after the 22nd i might be able to attend in the dodge, but dont change dates just for me.lol ill keep an eye on the thread and we'll see how it turns out.

• 3 weeks later...