Say it aint so.

BigTsBadSS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd personally be glad if GM decided not to make them for '05. that might translate into higher resale down the road. i see way too many SSS as it is already, i live in a town of about 90,000 and i see a different SS it seems like every day.

I think the longer it stays around, the more GM might think about adding something to take on a Lightning, or SRT. If it goes away,.......

I personally don't care about resale enough to want them to stop making this truck. That would just signal to me that I bought something that didn't succeed. I don't really care for that.

:withstupid: I'm with Ben on this one. Resale value...who needs resale when you bought a truck that you love. Is money worth more than something u bought because u liked or maybe even loved(in the inadament object sort of way that is) :D I also believe that if they quit making them, it shows that they failed to obtain what they set out to do...ok...thats just my two cents. :cheers:

I've heard they will be available this year but some options (like the sunroof) won't be available until early 05.

Wow! I totally misread this one. I thought he was talking about the 05's won't be produced until '05. I promise I will start laying off the Jim Beam.

personally don't care about resale
I'm with Ben on this one. Resale value......who needs resale when you bought a truck that you love

Wow. I never thought I'd see the day when folks said they didn't care how much money they lost......on anything! As far as buying some vehicle you "love." I've "loved" everything I've ever bought............for awhile. Then something new comes out that is better and I love that. When that day comes, and it always does, I want as much for my ride as I can get.

:withstupid: I love everything I buy (for a little while)... :rolleyes:

In the case of the SS, he's going to be around a long time, 16 months and still loving it!

Though I had a back-flash of an EXT through my mind a few months ago...

WW :sleep:

Archived