Please Help!

cmoney23

CMoney, comparing your sig pic and Firemans pic on the left in his sig, maybe its me but you do look a tiny bit lower up front, .5 inch maybe. Then again the pics were taken at diff angles....

Yeah my front torsion bars were cranked for the front to match the rear. And the rear i have no clue how its lowered. Some say its the weight from my tonneau, tow package, spare tire, and bed rug. But would that really make it sag that much. I gotta be saging atleast 2 inches from stock

Dude, you have a nice looking truck that sits level and rides good... leave well enough alone. Its a 2003, so its 8 going on 9 years old with probably an average amount of miles for the year on it. You got it used so you don't know how much weight the previous owner kept in the bed or what they may have towed with it. I would venture to say that stuff just has some wear on it and there is nothing wrong with your suspension. Even if you were able to determine that your shocks and/or leafs have some wear on them, are you going to replace the entire suspension to get a uneven stance back? I'm gonna guess no... Just enjoy the truck for what it is and stop trying to find problems with it because if you look hard enough, its a used truck, and you could probably replace everything on it to get it back to 'new'

By the way, love the Arrival Blue with those taillights!

The only reason im concerned about the rear is because next summer its coming down. And i hope it doesnt effect my drop when i put it on it and not get me where i wanna be.

If you would like I can take measurements off my truck or you can check my truck as I live in Indy.

I'm on the north side (71st & Meridian)

I have 2" drop shackles (6400 Belltech) and turned down torsion bars (5 turns) & realigned it. First mods I did to it back in 2004.

Let me know

Yeah how many iches you got in rear from top of rim to fender well? Also in front from top of rim to fender well? Also do you have a tonnuea cover, bed rug, tow package, spare tire in back? Im wondering cause i have all that which is weighing mine down a bit.

Yeah how many iches you got in rear from top of rim to fender well? Also in front from top of rim to fender well? Also do you have a tonnuea cover, bed rug, tow package, spare tire in back? Im wondering cause i have all that which is weighing mine down a bit.

<br><br>From the wheel lip to the bottom of the fender center 8" front, 8 1/2" rear.

Truck is full weight with spare and hitch and a Roll-N-Lock tonneau cover.

My cover may be a little lighter than yours.<br><br>I would say you are stock with a possible torsion bar adjustment by the previous owner to level the truck after the tonneau cover install<br>

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)

I think im 9" all the way around, but for the front my torsions are turned down a tad cause i got under there and looked at them, but for the rear IDK, my eyes have been all around there trying to figure that one out. The only explanation that ive come up with thats makes any sense if worn out leaf springs. Anyway you got any pics of your truck to upload?

Dude, you have a nice looking truck that sits level and rides good... leave well enough alone. Its a 2003, so its 8 going on 9 years old with probably an average amount of miles for the year on it. You got it used so you don't know how much weight the previous owner kept in the bed or what they may have towed with it. I would venture to say that stuff just has some wear on it and there is nothing wrong with your suspension. Even if you were able to determine that your shocks and/or leafs have some wear on them, are you going to replace the entire suspension to get a uneven stance back? I'm gonna guess no... Just enjoy the truck for what it is and stop trying to find problems with it because if you look hard enough, its a used truck, and you could probably replace everything on it to get it back to 'new'

By the way, love the Arrival Blue with those taillights!

iamwithstupid.gif

dude seriously you gotta chill out... This is at least your second post about this lol Your truck is FINE!! If it rides good, with no rattles, banging or clanging or grinding stop worrying... MIne set almost perfectly level too... I have since lowered mine 3/4.

I'm a worrier too when it comes to little shit that may not look quite right or sound quite right but your truck is perfectly OK and NORMAL lol Just relax and enjoy the truck and if something breaks, fix it. Its the name of the game. Lowering it will look awesome. PM NORCALSS for a DJM 3/4 drop

cheers.gif