Interesting Poll

Marzyn

Truck Use  

86 members have voted

1. 1. How do you use your truck?

• Keep it in the garage, only bring it out on sunny weekends!
    • Don't drive it a lot but it gets a little bit of use. Mostly for show.
    • Daily Driver, nothing fancy, just A to B and looking damn good doin' it!
    • Light Work, keep tools and such in the back, hey, it is a truck after all.
    • Workhorse, if I don't have my trailer and 500lbs of tools with me I'm not in the truck!
    • After I got my SS my wife left, the dog died of starvation and I forgot about work, too many mods, not enough time!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

always garaged, I take it out to local shows, drive it to work on Fri's. I'll drive it any distance, weekends, nights etc. on a clear day as long as parking is safe, area and away from elements.

Im the same way. im sure ill drive it more after the new motor is in. but its always inside next in the rain and i take it to a few local shows. it hasn't seen the highway sense the day i brought it home. that was a 1800 mile trip. now its my baby.

Mines a DD and used for everything. My bedrug has taken a beating!! This time of year the bed is loaded up full with all my tailgating gear from Aug. to Feb.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Mine sits in the garage. I drive it a couple tones a week usually just because I love driving it. But I also use it. I have towed car trailers and campers. Loaded it up to move friends and fam. Usually always take it on our trips cause its so comfy and fun. Its a head turner like all sss's are.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Voted. Stays in the garage and only comes out to play on nice sunny days. The inside still has that new car smell. : ) Every year when I take it to the dealer for state inspection the service guy always makes a guess at how little miles I put on it since he last saw it the year before, before he looks to see what the actual miles are. He also likes to point out how the original tires are still on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I originally bought it right after college to be a normal truck along with my dd (98 grand prix daytona edition), but I sold the GP for a 98 Trans Am Vert WS6 M6 so that became the garage queen and the truck became my dd. I couldn't stand that so I bought a '05 CTS-V for my dd so the truck could sit. Now it only gets used for pulling my four-wheelers, winter driving, or when I wanna be in the best looking truck in town! ;)

Edited by bison1040 (see edit history)