My New Toy.....

AUTOGUY

Been watching these for a while. Finally found a super deal on one and got good money for my 2007 Escalade EXT Trade......

2011 CTS-V Coupe. Auto, Recaro Seats, Sunroof, Suede Steering wheel. Oh Yeah, 556 hp 551 tq Supercharged 6.2 under the hood too!!!!

Mahwah-20111008-00482.jpg

Mahwah-20111008-00486.jpg

Lehigh-20111009-00501.jpg

Lehigh-20111009-00503.jpg

Lehigh-20111009-00500.jpg

Lehigh-20111009-00499.jpg

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

What the heck. you sir have to many toys. J/K sick i really like the Vs they are really nice. congrats have fun with it.

Thanks. You haven't seen half of my toys..... I wish I could get them all together for a picture, but they are in four different locations right now.

so uhh, i just shit my drawers. cuz thats my dream car. id like it in black diamond tri coat, manual though. im curious why you went auto :question: any specific reason? they retail for 82G here in Canada new, before 5% sales tax of course. :shakehead:

Edited by canadianVRss (see edit history)

Wow that's one sexy car! I love the seats.

I have heard the oppsite and they seem loose compaired to factory seats...

:cadillac_icon: Nice choice, looking at the 2011's myself but they are a hot car now, so many guys are getting them(vette owners, M3 owners, BMW guys...)

Good addition, it suits your tastes better than a SUV :)

I have heard the oppsite and they seem loose compaired to factory seats...

:cadillac_icon: Nice choice, looking at the 2011's myself but they are a hot car now, so many guys are getting them(vette owners, M3 owners, BMW guys...)

Good addition, it suits your tastes better than a SUV :)

Not sure what you mean by loose. The are factory installed Recaros. The standard seats are much flatter and non supportive.

If you are serious about buying one, now is the time to buy a 2011. I got 11k off the msrp on this one. It was a special event GM Vehicle that was used a a car show in New York, but it only had 90 miles on it. There was an additional discount for that and I had a $2000 GM Coupon because my 2008 Silverado HD was coming off lease.