My New Toy.....

AUTOGUY

This reminds me of watching CMT cribs last night; Nascar edition. Kyle Busch I believe, showed off his Red V-Max and Escalade saying it was his only vehicles.....then shows off his garage with his winning Nascar vehicles (at least 6, maybe 8 at most)and his Z06s'.

Absolutely love that color. My dealership has a couple cts-v's and the red one is on display. That red is gorgeous.

Not sure what you mean by loose. The are factory installed Recaros. The standard seats are much flatter and non supportive.

There have been reviews that the Recaro racing seats have a tendency to "rock" in thier mounting structure during spirited driving. Most people don't even notice from what I undrestand. I think motor trend started this debate.

Beat me to it sir! Been eying them up myself however am holding for now. Curious to see what they bring to the table in their new line. Supposedly Caddy will compete directly with the A8 in the coming years. Some stories include an AWD sedan with 600HP. That will be interesting.

Nice toy to add to the collection!

There have been reviews that the Recaro racing seats have a tendency to "rock" in thier mounting structure during spirited driving. Most people don't even notice from what I undrestand. I think motor trend started this debate.

Beat me to it sir! Been eying them up myself however am holding for now. Curious to see what they bring to the table in their new line. Supposedly Caddy will compete directly with the A8 in the coming years. Some stories include an AWD sedan with 600HP. That will be interesting.

Nice toy to add to the collection!

I can always trade it on the next best thing they come out with. I did very well on this one and the trade that I don't think I would get hurt very much trading it in a year or two.

If you're down my way, give me a call. I will take you for a ride. You will probably stop at a dealer on the way home. I know where there is a 2011 4 door you can get am awesome deal on. Same color and options as mine, and it is close by.

I felt a small bit of the rocking in the seat, but nothing terrible.

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

You Suck !!!

There ... I feel better ...

Congratulations ... I would love to have one ...

Wow nice collection. im not a fan of fords but i do like mustangs. that cobra looks nice. :pepsicheer:

The Cobra is a '98 with 135k miles. Looks and drives like 35k.

The White LX has 14k Original miles on it. Bought it from the original owner a couple years back.

love those cars , just really partial to the 4 door , i like the recaro seats option as well. one thin i dont understand is why they didnt do an active dynamic seats(they react to support on cornering , acceleration and braking as well as a massage feature). one of my best friends just got the 2011 sedan and we are set for a race soon . i still wish i had the extra money for one of those but its not mine anyways , i hope they put the new caddilac interior in the future cts-v's

pretty sweet, http://www.androidcentral.com/cadillac-unveils-its-cadillac-cue-infotainment-system-we-take-it-spin

I only bring up the recaros b/c a guy local just got a CTS V wagon and this was his only issue and then a guy with a coup said the same...seems like a market to devlop a better seat mount :)

I have high hopes for the direct injection stuff...and the direction GM is heading.