First Time At The Track

Ruben525

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one wheel burnout isnt good. im AWD but i believe the G80 is supposed to lock up when one wheel starts to spin :dunno: im sure someone with a little more experience will pipe up. good #'s btw. i ran a 16.1 with a CAI and muffler, god i need a tune. :banghead:

You should get a tune makes a big difference.

Its always good to see someone experience track time. Its fun. Its also the same ol song and dance on here about how disapointed they are in their truck. Not sure what everyone expects out of these things. They arent race trucks and until you are willing to drop some money into them you probably wont see much more.

Hell of a time. Mine has only gone a best of 14.50 on my 22s and et streets put me at 13.69. I'm positive you're 13.9s on stickier tires. I got a couple more mods too. Your truck is running strong! Was that at Famoso?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell of a time. Mine has only gone a best of 14.50 on my 22s and et streets put me at 13.69. I'm positive you're 13.9s on stickier tires. I got a couple more mods too. Your truck is running strong! Was that at Famoso?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea at Famoso Sunday was the last day to run this year. Hopefully next year I can get my hands on some 17's. I would love to be in the 13's just don't want to spend a whole lot on mods and I wanna stay smog legal since im in Cali. I wanna do a cam but I'm not sure what to go with.

That's the thing I can't do LT's here in Cali.

Bassani mid's CARB legal

http://www.bassani.com/part/53150SS

http://www.grounddyn...t-p/53150ss.htm pic, ignore where it doesn't include 06, it will fit

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)