First Time At The Track

Ruben525

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not just run headers anyway? i dont know how it is in cali but for me its just a sticker, nobody even has too look at my truck, i know several people that would just give me the sticker, thats why im fixing to take my cats off if wheatley would ever message me back i could get a tune lol

why not just run headers anyway? i dont know how it is in cali but for me its just a sticker, nobody even has too look at my truck, i know several people that would just give me the sticker, thats why im fixing to take my cats off if wheatley would ever message me back i could get a tune lol

Cuz here in Cali they look at your truck plus the sniffer will get you too.

17's and headers and it would be mid 13's all day. Nice times man

I wish it was that easy. I'm thinking bogarts might get me 13.5s but I'd rather spend that coin on a cam and tq converter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish it was that easy. I'm thinking bogarts might get me 13.5s but I'd rather spend that coin on a cam and tq converter.

We got a couple ss's 2wd down here that are fbo, tune, run 17's all around they ran mid 13's. And a bbuddy of mine ran 13.5 in a 6.2 crew cab with intake and tune also 17's all around

We got a couple ss's 2wd down here that are fbo, tune, run 17's all around they ran mid 13's. And a bbuddy of mine ran 13.5 in a 6.2 crew cab with intake and tune also 17's all around

By 17s all around, do you mean on street tires or drag radials? Stock tq converter?

Edited by OUT2WIN (see edit history)

By 17s all around, do you mean on street tires or drag radials? Stock tq converter?

Not sure on the tires i know they werent slicks but my buddy with the cc was on street tires, and yessir stock converters

Do you guys think 17's with stock tires be ok? Or something else? How much are good track tires? Thanks.

I don't think so. With lighter wheels, I think you'll just have a harder time launching the truck. Mine feels like it's on ice with stock 16s in the back. Maybe your track has a lot better prep than ours but my 26x11.5x16 et streets play a huge role in my times. It dead hooks and gets me 1.9 short times.