Wtb 03-04 Ss Blue, In Alaska Preferred

SSenvy

I want to say late last fall/winter or early spring this year. It was brought up when I found parade truck #15 in Ohio, then all of a sudden 2 more were up fore sale. The stickers were taken off which I could never understand why they would do that, wasnt garaged, its painfull even thinking how much that truck deserved a good home :shakehead: I honestley dont know what part of AK it was in though.

That sucks man, I hate it when people don't take care of their trucks, especially limited editions. thumbsdown.gif

Sertiously. The one in Ohio was at a prestigious corvette dealer and mostly they had collectible vettes ranging from anniversary editions to pace cars. The manager has no idea about the SS truck, didnt know it was awd or anything. Said it was a "Pace Truck" but I set him straight on that. Asked him for undercarriage pics and it was a complete rust bucket, disgusting. He then sold it to a used dealership the next town over, I called the used dealership up because he had it posted also as a "Pace Truck" and told him the story about the other salesman being prude and basically took him saying it was a Pace vehicle when it wasnt. He wasnt too happy but very nice that I let him know what was up.

Heres the ID for parade truck #15, they have each parade truck numbered under the rear license plate.

edit-sorry to hijack your thread quicksilvers, my bad.

post-19193-070040500 1321443180_thumb.jpg

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Jason, matt and 03mass, thanks for the info guys! Yeah, ive been a craigslist junkie for over a year now, looking at nearly every single state for SS's, and blue ones in anchorage are stupid Rare. I did see the 1 we had for sale a week ago, i did call the guy, the mileage was too high for what i wanted, im looking for something in the 60-80k mile range if at all possible. Plus the rims he had on it, were Very ugly. i just want a stock ss, with stock wheels for now.

I guess what worries me is all the paperwork crap to go through buying out of state, im pre qualified at my personal bank, and i dont feel like doing the loan game with other banks. Did you pay cash for yours matt, or did you finance?

When i get my truck, we'll have to get together sometime!

Again, thanks for the welcome guys!

Justin

Yeah I payed cash for mine pretty much found it on Craigslist while I was up here. I called the guy and he was the original owner so I knew it couldn't be too bad and it sounded like a nice unmodified truck so I hoped on a flight that night and rented a car with my family and we drove down and got it. Worked out very well but it was a long drive back! I also agree that blue one up here was kinda funky with the wheels and different things going on with it. Anyways keep us updated if you need any help, we're here. thumb.gif

Yeah I payed cash for mine pretty much found it on Craigslist while I was up here. I called the guy and he was the original owner so I knew it couldn't be too bad and it sounded like a nice unmodified truck so I hoped on a flight that night and rented a car with my family and we drove down and got it. Worked out very well but it was a long drive back! I also agree that blue one up here was kinda funky with the wheels and different things going on with it. Anyways keep us updated if you need any help, we're here. thumb.gif

Search Orange County on Craigs list. There is a Blue one Was listed in Fullerton and Cypress CA. They can't seem to sale it. They have been asking 15,995 for a while. Probally the silly Wheels on it. of course now the pictures dont work...

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ctd/2698868791.html

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ctd/2704207268.html

Thanks for the help Fast brick. yeah ive seen that 1 in Fullterton for a while..... a tad bit more miles than i want. Ive got a Line on one atm, i should be closing my loan on wednesday.... cannot wait!

Edited by Quicksilvers (see edit history)

Thanks for the help Fast brick. yeah ive seen that 1 in Fullterton for a while..... a tad bit more miles than i want. Ive got a Line on one atm, i should be closing my loan on wednesday.... cannot wait!

Good Deal. Keep us posted. I think I wanna sell or trade my 2000 silverado in for an 05 AWD SS but, I want a silver one with a sun roof... Could I have made it any harder on my self???

• 2 weeks later...

Hey new guy here.

Any one interested in a black one? , ive got a 05 AWD SS with 70k on the odometer that i would be willing to part with and im in anchorage. truck hasnt been on craigslist or anything not advertising it to sell. All stock minus exhaust, stero, and denali 20's (previous owners doing).

- Justin

Hey new guy here.

Any one interested in a black one? , ive got a 05 AWD SS with 70k on the odometer that i would be willing to part with and im in anchorage. truck hasnt been on craigslist or anything not advertising it to sell. All stock minus exhaust, stero, and denali 20's (previous owners doing).

- Justin

First off welcome to the site! pepsicheer.gif

I know someone looking for a nice black one but price is kinda an issue. How much are you asking? Send me a PM if you don't want to post it. thumb.gif