Man Shoots Wife While Installing Satellite.

eeekroar

Only a redneck would shoot a hole in the wall to shortcut drilling it properly.

:withstupid:

I was thinking the same thing. wow some people need to use their head sometimes. its a bad deal. something he will have to live with for the rest of his life. some people shouldn't own firearms. theres a right tool out there for every job and a hand gun sure isn't a tool late time i checked? :dunno:

theres a right tool out there for every job and a hand gun sure isn't a tool late time i checked? :dunno:

I guess that should also be in the warning instructions.. Do not use this firearm for a shortcut drilling a hole. Along with all the other stupid facts.

Do not look down the barrel to check if it is loaded.

Other examples...

Never shoot yourself in the foot while demonstrating your the only professional in the room

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmRN00KbCr8

Never shoot yourself in the leg when practicing your quick drawl techniques.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-rGnMKszxg

Getting shot sucks, it was only a .22 but I was shot in the palm of the hand when I was 13. We stole my dad's 22. I was placing cans along a brick wall. I was behind it out of being shot range. When I put a can up on the wall luckily my body was behind it and only my hand and wrist were above the wall as I placed the cans. My buddy fired and got the can and my hand. Didn't go through, surgery to remove bullet. No permanent damage.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Getting shot sucks, it was only a .22 but I was shot in the palm of the hand when I was 13. We stole my dad's 22. I was placing cans along a brick wall. I was behind it out of being shot range. When I put a can up on the wall luckily my body was behind it and only my hand and wrist were above the wall as I placed the cans. My buddy fired and got the can and my hand. Didn't go through, surgery to remove bullet. No permanent damage.

You're lucky bro. 22's can be deadly. Sometimes they follow bone structure and bounce around inside.