Exhaust Clip

mcmahan

Hey all as most of you know I changed my entire exhaust system before leaving for Korea. I have a exhaust clip I made the day before I left and forgot to post it up. Forgive the poor quality of sound was taken with a iPhone 4.

Full mandrel bend 2.75" cat delete and dual magnaflow 4X9 ovals dumped before the axle.

It sounds much better now that the exhaust has worn in and I love it. This clip is the next morning after I got it done. Tell me what yall think.

Justin

http://s684.photobucket.com/albums/vv207/McMahan/?action=view&current=magnaflow.mp4

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

That's some big ass mufflers, looks and sounds good, Im fixing to delete my cats, hopefully it will be louder

they are only 4" X 9" X 14" there are bigger ones those are the smaller ones that magnaflow makes

they are only 4" X 9" X 14" there are bigger ones those are the smaller ones that magnaflow makes

Yeah your right, they just look big I guess, mine are 4x7x7, you think they would be really loud but there not I'm hoping deleting the cats will help alot maybe