Post Pics Of Headlights

After going from OEM to aftermarket cleared fronts I'd go back and smoke the amber corners on the oems. The OEM headlights are better quality and more durable. E-bay ones can also have fitment issues like mine. One side is a little loose. I sold my oem so I'm stuck for now. I have the same ones as Silv777.

After going from OEM to aftermarket cleared fronts I'd go back and smoke the amber corners on the oems. The OEM headlights are better quality and more durable. E-bay ones can also have fitment issues like mine. One side is a little loose. I sold my oem so I'm stuck for now. I have the same ones as Silv777.

iamwithstupid.gif I actually plan on taking the lens and reflectors from my ebay ones and put them on my stockers...one day lol

• 1 month later...

I have smoked headlights I got off eBay.

Hey dude, I was going to get those but wasnt sure. Did you have fitment issues like some of the other guys on here? Would you recomend them? Are those the ones on ebay that the tops are lighter than the bottoms?