2012 Sss/Tbss National Update Good And Bad.

oh ok.. then those in the area, get to introduce others to the legendary "Grove Burgers".. been enjoying those for years..

they sell N20 at that track as well, IIRC..

I like the Joliet Track, well, ive never run there, but spectated before.. albiet probably too expensive for such a meet, but its a NICE place.

I have to agree with that. Last year Mark and I came to KC from PA and NJ. But we're a little crazy... we like to drive! :P

It seems I remember you guys liking to drive, while I was walking down the interstate from my truck!:peelout:

On a lighter note, I sure hope I can make it with my new improved setup.:happysad:

SENT FROM A ROTARY PAYPHONE????!!!! WTH LOL Im trying to picture this but the lines arent connecting to the dots

Its a recession man, couldnt spring for the iPhone...just carry the trusty rotary payphone in a red wagon....never missplaced my phone once!

It seems I remember you guys liking to drive, while I was walking down the interstate from my truck!:peelout:

We pulled over and waited to see if you needed help when we saw you.. Maybe you didn't see us. We waited several minutes, but it didn't seem as if you knew we were there. At that point, we assumed you had called for help via cell phone. Bad assumption, I guess. Sorry. :shakehead:

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)