Stock Ride Height "

keystone08

Can someone with stock ride height tell me what it is from center of front and rear from fender wells to the ground? I haven't had my 2003 SS very long and I am wondering if the person before me didn't take some turns out of the front torsion bars. I am at 36" in the rear and 35" in the front- stock wheels and tires.... Thanks in advance...

Edited by Keystone08 (see edit history)

Can someone with stock ride height tell me what it is from center of front and rear from fender wells to the ground? I haven't had my 2003 SS very long and I am wondering if the person before me didn't take some turns out of the front torsion bars. I am at 36" in the rear and 35" in the front- stock wheels and tires.... Thanks in advance...

That sounds right, the front is a inch lower then the back on SS trucks

Well, the reason I ask is because when I got it the previous owner had put shackels on the rear, but the rear was actually 1/4" lower than the front. So just a tick of reverse rake, I went back there and dropped a hole which brought the rear back up an inch. So I am curious if they have messed with the front any, and I guess the only way for me to tell is comparing it to another SS that is known to be stock ride height. dunno.gif

I could also measure my trucks stance as it is 100% stock, but the tire pressure might be off as it is being stored......I will try to get to it today sometime sir. Keep in mind I do have a fiberglass tonneau cover but that shouldnt do anything lowering it.