Hello From Mass

harlyman

Hey all,

Just picked up an 04 Blue SS, Its has a Powerdyne - Coolcharger super charger setup. I bought it from a guy in NH, the guy he bought it from looks like a past or present SSS member from my research on the forums- (nikon2003.)

Looking forward to reading, learning, & contributing to the site.

I'll get some pics up as soon as I can.

Later guys,

-Dane

**I screwed the topic line up, I meant "Hello" NOT "Hell... :)

Edited by 370SS (see edit history)

Massholes... LOL, Hahahha, love that.... touche' to my fellow Massholes!

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes guys,

Chris, I am in Tyngsboro, Ma & yes, the truck was a CL find.

Some info I've found out about my SC, it may have been a dealer installed option, a company called DPPI, (Dyno proven products, inc) out of NY was contracted through various dealers to install the SC package. The option was offered & sold mostly through Cadillac dealers on Escalades, which of course had the same 6.0 liter engine as our beloved SS's, but were also offered on Chevy Tahoes & pick ups w/5.3's

Links:

http://x-m-s.com/ESCXS500.HTM

http://www.trucktrend.com/roadtests/performance/163_0308_2003_chevrolet_tahoe/index.html

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/tuners/112_0206_cadillac_escalade_xs500/viewall.html

I'm attaching a couple of pics

post-23565-079913900 1323833903_thumb.jpg

post-23565-034677400 1323833913_thumb.jpg

From one Massholer to another, welcome. I played Tyngsboro, Ashby and Pepperal (TAP) in soccer and basketball numerous times. Looks like you have the most rare color SS, congrats fellow Masshole!! Might even have the fastest SS in New England :chevrolet:

edit - Their was a dealership in AZ that offered these trucks S/C'd in 2003 when brand new. Glad to see another company that did this.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Hey all,

Just picked up an 04 Blue SS, Its has a Powerdyne - Coolcharger super charger setup. I bought it from a guy in NH, the guy he bought it from looks like a past or present SSS member from my research on the forums- (nikon2003.)

Looking forward to reading, learning, & contributing to the site.

I'll get some pics up as soon as I can.

Later guys,

-Dane

**I screwed the topic line up, I meant "Hello" NOT "Hell... :)

Welcome to the site! I fixed the topic title for ya :wink2: