05' fans

zippy

that's if you go through a dealer. through gm parts direct or a dealer that will cut the price down it can be much cheaper. more than likely you should be able to find all of it including the fan blades, motors, shroud, electrical connectors, and attatching hardware for around 375 to your door.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haven't had any SS's around to try them out on and i just haven't tried them on another yet. i have more of them on the way. hoping to get time this weekend to test fit them on an 04' silverado. not enough SS's near me to do a write up on here. either someone is going to have to bolt a set on before me or i'm going to have to use one of my buddies trucks to test them out.

• 2 weeks later...

I just posted on the other 05' fan thread, but I know they fit, they are on my truck right now. The bolt locations are already there, it is a direct swap assuming you have the electronics part taken care of already.

I just posted on the other 05' fan thread, but I know they fit, they are on my truck right now.  The bolt locations are already there, it is a direct swap assuming you have the electronics part taken care of already.

What other 05' fan thread?

there are a few of them. one of them is in the general section.

Archived