05' fans

zippy

Found some prices and part #'s that are supposed to be the right ones.  All prices are on GMpartsdirect.com, and don't include shipping

89023368 motor kit(need 2 of these)  $55 each

89023366 blade kit  $32.65

89023367 blade kit  $32.65

89023365 shroud kit  $61.80

These aren't including the misc screws and stuff that you are supposed to have, because I think that you can get away without them.

After shipping you would have a stock looking fan for $293.  That is a lot of shipping.  I think that it might be worth it as long as zippy's findings show that it will bolt up fine.

Aaron

Aaron, Thanks for the info, Good Research. :thumbs: Now all we have to do is sit back and wait fora report from zippy. Has anyone determined how to provide power and Wiring? :dunno: I cant wait to get these on. :driving::flag:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DANG!!! $450, Why not just get flex-a-lites for cheaper than that with their own controller?  I think that I may stick with my LT1 fans for now

who gave you that high of a quote?

as for the two different blades, one is for higher output than the other.

DANG!!! $450, Why not just get flex-a-lites for cheaper than that with their own controller?  I think that I may stick with my LT1 fans for now

Thats cool, I guess me being in the south, I would want to get two high output. :thumbs:

Thats cool, I guess me being in the south, I would want to get two high output. :thumbs:

they should be able to handle texas heat with the air on in heavy traffic as they sit. i think you'd be fine.

With all of the crap I hear about the VSC, i would not call it any sort of deal. also these have been tested by the general, so u know they will most likely last over a few thousand miles, i know that cant be said for the flexalites VSC thingamajig. these look bad ass... :driving::thumbs:

Archived