Went to the Carlsbad Raceway...

dcairns

See, all of us Lightning owners are not bad. :D

Glad you had a good time. Good thing you had AWD for Carlsbad, as everything I have read has said that there is no such thing as track prep there.

Its funny because I haven't been to the track without a group of friends or a club in forever. Also, as I am usually driving, I do not get to experience the "ambience" of the track environment. If I was at a track with my little boy, you can bet that some of these people would understand exactly what I thought of their inconsideration.

Why do some people just have to ruin everything that is fun??? :(

Well Dave if you want to go and take your nephew you might want to think about Palmdale or Bakersfield. I wish your wife’s experience was a better one :shakehead: Like I said Carlsbad is a piece of s**t track and should have been closed up years ago

Oh, one thing about the Lightning in that picture. It is a 2000 L. They had 360hp, 440lb ft of torque and 3.55 gears (vs the '01-03's that have 380hp, 450lb ft of torque and 3.73 gears).

Not using that as an excuse for a poor showing (Carlsbad is an excuse in and of itself), but just as a point of information. :)

Archived