Supercharger Install

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Finally!!!!!!!! Radix is going on tomorrow and i cannot wait i know its been awhile since i posted anything about it but things keep popping up, Like a couple weeks back my speedo decided to take a shit on me good thing silverado777 was nice enough to hook me. My driver side cladding caught the edge of my door and fell off then my matte black 20's i had ordered kept getting delayed so the last month has kinda been busy for my truck but she is all good to now and lookin sexy as ever with her new shoes i will post pics prolly this weekend also where can i get a new belt for the stock 3.30 pulley and what should my wideband gauge be reading at idle and acceleration?

Whats wrong with the pulley that it came with? You can get them from magnacharger or ebay. But you I'm sure someone is selling one on PT.net that you can get for cheap. I think I have a 3'' pulley around somewhere. You can get a new belt at any checker, or autozone. Bring in the part number for the one that it came with and they should be able to cross reference it to get you the right size.

Edited by Silverado777 (see edit history)