7 Teens Jump 1 Teen

SickChevy06

Just saw this video on youtube and this is all i can say WTF!!!M16.gif this happen in Chicago... Hope they get all of them and get what they deserve.angry.gif..... fixed link already

My link

One of them Arrested

Edited by SATRKSINTMIDATOR (see edit history)

my opinion is that these kids watch way too much UFC and think they are going to get props from someone. all those turds combined couldn't even put him out :yellow_loser: .big ups to the lone ranger who held in there. love taps or not, that is real blood, and i think most everybody knows that things hurt more in the cold. however there are always two sides to a story and who knows what that other kid did or even didn't do to get in that situation, but there is a point to where "enough is enough." 7 vs 1 is a punk move.

little kids yup "wody" ur right i think they watch to much UFC so far they have arrested one?

Only reason I say the UFC thing is because they tried to put a lock on the kid...twice and still could not duplicate what they see on tv. Just dumb ass kids.

liveleak has the video. youtube has pulled it. ALL of the kids have been ID'd and a few have been arrested. I am sure some of you have seen the kids home phones listed so that people can f with them. This is just too sad.