7 Teens Jump 1 Teen

SickChevy06

something similar happened in boston the other week, 5 people tried jumping a single woman, while about 10 others walked by. Sad to see what this country is coming to.

Good to see you back Wody.

if i saw something like that i would rip em apart...unless she was getting hit up BY women. i'd have to think of some other kick ass options to help her, without hitting another women.

feels good to be back :cheers:

Cheers buddy, we need some old school members back on here, theirs numerous threads where no respect is shown and I know you lay the smack down. :pepsicheer:

Back to the topic, I hope their pathetic hooligans get a nice stay in jail, they will never attempt that bs again.

as great as it is they all got arrested, im willing to put money on them feeling "street" or like they are some bad ass criminals "for life homie" (kinda like these guys >

Oh man thats snapplish! All my homies will be lovin drivin that b'!

Damn son's I found the owner da other night!

wigger-15513.jpg

Me and him were str8 up chillin

wigger-15344.jpg

Then we rode out to this party it was off da hizchain

382302786jiQnAE_ph.jpg

The only problem was our ride got hit by a seagull misintepreting the reflection for heaven. So we couldnt get back home for a while, but then we met this dope ass fly guy who gave us a ride!

We rode in this BADMOFOBILE

26-1.jpg

...kinda). but in real life the real "street" dude in the end is the guy who took a beating and kept on ticking. not only that, he kept his "cool" and even tried to defuse the situation while some punk came up from behind like a bitch....maybe he just isn't the fighting type, but still...i would have gone berserk.