F250 Smash

dwalk

So I rolled up to a light with an f250 with about a 4 inch lift on about 33in tires. I didn't want to jump the gun and look desperate so I eased off the breaks as the light turned green and he got a truck length jump on me with black smoke pouring in my face. I pinned it and I took off, letting him know what my 3" straight exhaust sounded like. We then pulled up to the next light and he had his Windows down along with me. The light turned green and I was gone... I was probably 3 truck links ahead before I let off. Of course the guy has to follow up and pass me to.make it look like it was a close race, but it wasn't ;)

Nice gotta love burning a diesel. diesel's are what i go out looking for to race. diesel's are everywhere around here and everybody has theres juiced up dumpin black smoke at every light so i love blowing there door's off if i get a chance. sound's like you put a hurting on him nice kill.

I despise diesels that pour black smoke on people, especially my truck or bike. Glad u gave him a beating

I had a dually QC purposely pull over from the left the lane on the highway just to dump and pour black smoke on my SS. Only to his suprise when he let off I did the stupid ricer fly by in the middle lane and he was bs, black smoke on black truck = stealth pass and a big "dayum" grin on his face.

Those 33 inch tires killed him. Was a QC or what body type? I drove a 250 for plowing and my truck had no chance against this thing. It was like a Srt-10 making a smoke show when we wanted.

Yeah sometimes I feel like they see are trucks and dump the black smoke on purpose.. I swear this happened to me the other night.. I got super pissed and just stepped on it.. The diesel didnt mess with me after that...