Front Lights

Thanks man, Any good names for HID fogs? Also, are LED fogs brighter or are HID lights in general the brightest you can get? I know some fogs are those projector LED's and I just want something super bright for down the back roads at night. And also, is it same to just put jumps from the HI beam relay to the low and from there to the fog or do I have to go from the Hi to the Low and run a sperate jump from Hi to fog? And how do you jump the high and the low without it feeding back to keep the highs on all the time or is that where the relay comes in?

Thanks man, Any good names for HID fogs? Also, are LED fogs brighter or are HID lights in general the brightest you can get? I know some fogs are those projector LED's and I just want something super bright for down the back roads at night. And also, is it same to just put jumps from the HI beam relay to the low and from there to the fog or do I have to go from the Hi to the Low and run a sperate jump from Hi to fog? And how do you jump the high and the low without it feeding back to keep the highs on all the time or is that where the relay comes in?

HIDs are the brightest and much much brighter than LEDs

You can wire it up really anyway you want as long as you don’t wire it up so your highs are always on when your lows are on because you could get in trouble and piss a lot of people off.

When you use a Diode there is a little ring on the diode on one side as you can see in the picture. You have to make sure that ring is on the side of the relay you want feeding the power. As you see this is wired up so that when you turn on your highs the lows come on because the diode is connecting them . Diodes are designed so that the power only flows one way.

47155399.jpg

I have my Tahoe wired up so that when I turn my highs on both the lows and fog lights come on. SO I have 1 Diode running from the 85 pin on the highs to the 85 pin on the lows, and 1 diode running from the 85 pin on the highs and the 85 pin on the fogs. Make sure you run the diode to and from the 85 pins and make sure the ring on the diode is on the same side where you want the power to come from (so you don’t wire it up wrong and have the highs automatically come on at the same time as your lows)

Okay, so, I'm about to install some 6,000k HID bulbs in my high and low beams, however. I have been looking at a few 2003-2007'ish silverados running around with HALO headlights and have had mixed feelings about the way they look. Anyone know some HALO headlights that look really clean on an '03 SS? I see some that are too tacky, and some that look straight up cheap, but occasionally I see some that look really good.

I've been looking all over the place on my truck for the harness to mount fog lights and I cant seem to find them. Is there a harness you can buy to get them to work?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-06-CHEVY-SILVERADO-TRUCK-FOG-LAMPS-LIGHTS-KIT-OEM-GM-/370532117527?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item56456f6c17

• 4 months later...