Updated Interior Pics

silverado777

Is the illuminated Silverado emblem above the radio a custom built deal, or did you buy it? I would really like to do something similar to that in mine when I put my new radio in. Also, what brand did you use for the pillar itself, I've heard horror stories of them cracking or being oddly colored.

Not sure if I want to disclose this information since it's kinda nice being the only one that has it lol but here is the website I bought it from....

http://www.humount.com/

Also the gauges themselves are from glowshift but DO NOT buy their A Pillars as they are complete crap!!! The one that came in my kit was all warped and the lines weren't straight. When I called them they said they were all that way. So I ended up buying a quality A Pillar from Autometer. All of the A-Pillars I found only come in black. So I took a piece of my interior to Lowes and had them color match it, put it in a spray gun and went to town. 3 coats and a few hours later it looked just like the rest of the interior. Note: Be careful with the install after its painted because it doesn't take much for the paint to come off.

When I bought the A-pillar mount for my truck, I bought an AutoMeter A-pillar mount (single gauge pod), part number ATM-15105 which was black. I had a hard time matching the paint color, but the correct paint was Colorbond Leather, Plastic, and Vinyl Refinisher, GM Very Dark Pewter, part number CBD-159 @ SummitRacing.com. It matched perfectly.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
1328280989[/url]' post='826151']

Not sure if I want to disclose this information since it's kinda nice being the only one that has it lol but here is the website I bought it from....

http://www.humount.com/

Also the gauges themselves are from glowshift but DO NOT buy their A Pillars as they are complete crap!!! The one that came in my kit was all warped and the lines weren't straight. When I called them they said they were all that way. So I ended up buying a quality A Pillar from Autometer. All of the A-Pillars I found only come in black. So I took a piece of my interior to Lowes and had them color match it, put it in a spray gun and went to town. 3 coats and a few hours later it looked just like the rest of the interior. Note: Be careful with the install after its painted because it doesn't take much for the paint to come off.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.