Sad Sad Night

70chevy03ss

Well, the SS is sold. I take payment for it tomorrow. I have owned the truck since Aug of 04 I was the 3rd owner and bought it with 8804. It was sold with 140K. I have put a lot of time blood sweet and tears into the truck. I also have bought and sold A LOT of parts for it over the years. ( a few of you know what I am talking about)! It was time to sell the truck I paid it off in 2010 then bought a DD due to have our first child. The truck just sits its to bad because I loved driving it. I will miss the truck like hell but I need to focus on finishing my "BLOWN" 70 Chevelle and get back to driving that thing around. I did talk to the wife and she wants my to trade my DD in for a pickup. I was told I need a pickup truck.

So with that said I will still be on here now and again I still have some parts left to sell that the buyer doesn't want. I have learned a lot from this site and enjoyed being on here along with meeting people either talking to them via the web or going to the SS meets that we have had out here in New England over the years. Always Always and awesome time. I will mark my calender for the next meet just to come and hangout. Well talk to you later and I hope to get some pics up of the Chevelle when its all done if its ever done!!!!.. cheers.gif

well sorry to hear. but it sounds like it will be for the best. best of luck with your other toys. I'm in the same boat with my truck. I have had it for just over 6 years and it mostly just sit's i have out 10k miles on it in those 6 years. but the thought of selling it make's me sick. plus the wife said she will never let me sell it because we have to much into it. so i guess im stuck with mine. :yellow_loser:

Damn you. I am happy but sad at the same time. Only memeber Ive met besides Boothy but you both are now gonzo! Looks like I will be a stranger at LVD or just not show up....The MA crew is growing thin. Lets get a trailer and I will tow your BBC up to LVD once Im tuned and see what Tanks owner thinks I should do with the tranny if I were to tow your BBC. Go get what you stated were your plans to me the other day! Hope all is well with your growing family Jesse.

Will never forget that get together at Heberts bro :pepsicheer: Remember my sales brochure flying out my window :crackup: once we jetted out the parking lot? And I had to tell you to wait at the stop light?

Good times man. I will still seek your advice. Brakes are coming up pending shoulder surgery.

Thanks guys. yeah it was tough to see her drive away. And not to mention my son (whos 14 months) say bye truck!!!! But hey on to bigger better things. The truck was getting old and it was time to move on.. I will be on here I guess I can't leave lol!!!