My Sss Vs Slp

super88

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<br />I have AWD to!!! I just feel like its really bad for the truck like forcing it...<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Lol if it breaks it breaks, you gotta pay to play, but I've never had a trans good out because of manual shifting

• 2 months later...

SLP is a truck group here Denver.. Some mexican cats.....Well ive met with them before and there kinda of those people who think there better than everyone.. Im not saying their trucks arent nice but those guys are those people that will be cruising and drinking at the same time.

After checking out the 454 SS my bro bought, we saw them jumping on the highway the same way we where heading.. ( keep in mind I have no idea what these trucks have done )Ok so there s two regular cab SS clones, one red SSS and a ext cab Silverado. So we follow them and catch up so first we race the black and purple ext cab silverado and beat it pretty good,,, then that guy is like race that Silver one ( clone SS ) So we beat that one pretty good, then its finally the SSS vs SSS and the first two times he beat us, but I noticed he was driving in gear and we werent.. I tell him that I dont put my truck in gears when im driving because its hard on the transmission so I tell him to go into D and sure enough I killed him.... I mean isnt bad to be going like 50 mph and then put your truck in first gear???? So i was super proud of my baby.. I didnt race the all black clone.. I have before and barely one so I kinda new the outcome plus I like that truck a lot

I have to call BS on the OP. First of all let me introduce myself as SLP. We're not a "crew" like your 5280AboveYourLevel aka 5280ayl we're actually all friends that go way back. I saw you guys recruiting everyone and their mom that drove by at sonic one friday, that's cool i guess.

Its funny you say "some mexican cats" as if you were cacausian or something.lol when your name is Javier and you're a "mexican cat" yourself. We don't think we're better (that's your opinion) we do not drink and drive (again, that's your dumb opinion). Stop running your mouth and living in fantasy world just to look cool on SSS.com. You know what really happened that day on the highway that you're showing off about. ALL these slp trucks walked you.

And the brave few from your "truck crew" that actually ran got their asses handed to them and you come on here and say you beat us? lmfao! r u serious!? We've called you out a few times and all you do is talk talk and more talk, oh... and post all your "kills" on here. Get a life dude or at least get a fast truck before you run your mouth.

One more thing I love your "truck crew" ideas:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/75301-truck-crew/

7th post down on the above link

Hahah no where they ones that behave lol.... yeah and Im sure when people see us grow more will join.. I was thinking of having each member put in 150 a month and that money will go to one truck for performance and then so on till we can fix up the trucks of the original members or something like that!

150 a month???? R u retarded? Does this include AAA and health benefits? LMFAO!

Anytime you want to REALLY race, and i mean REALLY with all of the trucks you supposedly "beat" pm me and ill send my cell phone number

ill get this race on video and post on here for everyone to see how "fast" you really are.

I have to call BS on the OP. First of all let me introduce myself as SLP. We're not a "crew" like your 5280AboveYourLevel aka 5280ayl we're actually all friends that go way back. I saw you guys recruiting everyone and their mom that drove by at sonic one friday, that's cool i guess.

Its funny you say "some mexican cats" as if you were cacausian or something.lol when your name is Javier and you're a "mexican cat" yourself. We don't think we're better (that's your opinion) we do not drink and drive (again, that's your dumb opinion). Stop running your mouth and living in fantasy world just to look cool on SSS.com. You know what really happened that day on the highway that you're showing off about. ALL these slp trucks walked you.

And the brave few from your "truck crew" that actually ran got their asses handed to them and you come on here and say you beat us? lmfao! r u serious!? We've called you out a few times and all you do is talk talk and more talk, oh... and post all your "kills" on here. Get a life dude or at least get a fast truck before you run your mouth.

One more thing I love your "truck crew" ideas:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/75301-truck-crew/

7th post down on the above link

150 a month???? R u retarded? Does this include AAA and health benefits? LMFAO!

Anytime you want to REALLY race, and i mean REALLY with all of the trucks you supposedly "beat" pm me and ill send my cell phone number

ill get this race on video and post on here for everyone to see how "fast" you really are.

a6f84655-5c7c-16e3.jpg

Sent from my 4G Razor