My Sss Vs Slp

super88

yeah 11.4's at 120 is nothing to shake a stick at man congrats, with a better 60' you've got a 11.2/11.1 in the bag! Wonder how my or shane's SS would do at your track, your at 2600 ft elevation, my best time was ran on a day with a 9000ft corrected DA, we fight the elevation quite a bit out here. Shane has gone a 12.9 with a D1, longh tubes and exhaust only last season... his new 408/D1 should be at the track again here in the next month, its a beast to say the least lol, Zippy and Shane are dialing the tune in right now! Were still trying to get my 4" downpipe and intercooler pipes done on my trucks new front mount setup, we are shooting for mid to low 10's and just maybe some 9's later this season if were lucky (e85 and some meth should help)??

you guys should roll up to idaho and run them later this season in a decent DA to see what they will do.your not on e85 yet?? you need to get on it man , its night and day as far as power with boost it really woke my truck up big time!! good thing is zippy is a huge fan of it also and was stoked when he found out i was on it. you should see 10's easy with your set up in some decent DA. i just lowered my pulley size from a 3.7 to a 3.4 and added nitrous so im making my own atmosphere now cant wait to get it to the track to see what she will do now.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys should roll up to idaho and run them later this season in a decent DA to see what they will do.your not on e85 yet?? you need to get on it man , its night and day as far as power with boost it really woke my truck up big time!! good thing is zippy is a huge fan of it also and was stoked when he found out i was on it. you should see 10's easy with your set up in some decent DA. i just lowered my pulley size from a 3.7 to a 3.4 and added nitrous so im making my own atmosphere now cant wait to get it to the track to see what she will do now.

Yeah it will be back on E85 again soon... i don't have engough injector for it right now, ran E85 for a year with the magnacharger back in the day and loved it, made an extra 37hp to the wheels! We'll see how it does lol, still have a bunch of little stuff left before its ready for the road again. Nice SSS you got there man, is that all on a stock LQ9 long block? E85 does wonders!

Yeah it will be back on E85 again soon... i don't have engough injector for it right now, ran E85 for a year with the magnacharger back in the day and loved it, made an extra 37hp to the wheels! We'll see how it does lol, still have a bunch of little stuff left before its ready for the road again. Nice SSS you got there man, is that all on a stock LQ9 long block? E85 does wonders!

stock besides a cam kit (cam,7.4 rods, springs) , and fast lsxrt intake other then that yes stock long block. it was seeing 14 psi on my 11.4 run it should see around 17 psi and a 75 shot at the track next .. 10's ???? i hope so!! waiting on my laptop to get fixed so i can get some logs and tune it b4 i hit the track again .

stock besides a cam kit (cam,7.4 rods, springs) , and fast lsxrt intake other then that yes stock long block. it was seeing 14 psi on my 11.4 run it should see around 17 psi and a 75 shot at the track next .. 10's ???? i hope so!! waiting on my laptop to get fixed so i can get some logs and tune it b4 i hit the track again .

man thats awesome!!