My Sss Vs Slp

super88

My truck was a bit overkill but the fact is you said I WAS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME. I brought out MY truck. Not someone else's and I shut your loudmouth. Done. You didn't get killed you got murdered. But again It's not just a magna ;)

Now if you want fair, we'll race on Sunday the all motor sierra rcsb, the blacked out SS clone all motor, and the rest of them.

Lesson learned: be careful who you talk shit to.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y dont u guys from slp stop talking shit cuz its true all of u from slp just try racing everyone coming up to them like badasses saying oh u want to race lets bet 200 dollars when u guys probably dont even have the ****en money i swear i think every slp truck has came up to me saying u want to race n oh yea were sorry we dont get single cab trucks wit 4.8s n try to race everyone hahaha u guys r fu nny

U were a bad ass a couple hours ago. What happened son? Hahaha

U were a bad ass a couple hours ago. What happened son? Hahaha

Hahaha na im a badass right now u little girl just cuz u went n got ur best truck hahahah pethetic n oh yea im a badass whenever homboy

U said: we don't have the money. I proved u wrong

U said: we have little 4.8s and try to race everyone. I proved you wrong

U said: u SLP guys are funny. I proved you wrong

Now your still think ur a badass and I'm "homeboy". I told all you guys off in your face. I remember saying " **** you " a few times and had my finger in your faces. It was two of us and about 5 of u. What did you do. NOTHING! That's bad ass I guess in 5280ayl land. Try stepping up to me and telling me off like I did.. I will lay you out right then and there. Plain and simple

U said: we don't have the money. I proved u wrong

U said: we have little 4.8s and try to race everyone. I proved you wrong

U said: u SLP guys are funny. I proved you wrong

Now your still think ur a badass and I'm "homeboy". I told all you guys off in your face. I remember saying " **** you " a few times and had my finger in your faces. It was two of us and about 5 of u. What did you do. NOTHING! That's bad ass I guess in 5280ayl land. Try stepping up to me and telling me off like I did.. I will lay you out right then and there. Plain and simple

Ha u did not have ur finger in our faces n if u really wanted to throw it down u wouldve.of done it not just say it

Ha u did not have ur finger in our faces n if u really wanted to throw it down u wouldve.of done it not just say it

It's a figure of speech idiot. I obviously didn't literally have my finger on your face. U better be some other member i didnt meet last night because all the kids last night were a joke. U talk real hard but you ain't shit, if you wanna talk shit say it to my face. Who are you? Just so i know who to walk up to. I actually back up my shit talking you ****