Need advise

Bigdogx

I have found 2 black ss trucks near me i need some advise on prices.Im not in a bind where i need a new vehical right away so im looking for the absolute lowest price i can find.

03 10,000 miles loaded 29,995

04 16,000 miles loaded plus hard bed cover plus rhyno lined for 26,495 w/95 ext zr2 trade -3500

But i seen a private seller couple weeks ago selling a loaded 03 w/5,000 miles for 24,500 so the other two seem high to me since all dealers in my area are giving a min of 8k off new silvys.What should i shoot for, for a price on one like i said dealers around me have no ground to stand on, the one with the 04 has over 150 silvys on the lot with no place to put 05's.

Set a wad of cash on the dealers desk and tell him you want to buy but the price gotta be right and then ask him if he wants to sell ????? :jester:

It seems when a dealer sees a wad of cash they get weak in the knees. It worked for me on my last two trucks. :thumbs:

I've seen them range from 26-32K on 03' models. I'm currently trying to sell my 03' for about $29K. But unfortunately I've got 27,000 miles on it so far. Thre's some out there with lower miles but they are completely stock whereas I have the Efans, PCM upgrade, and aftermarket wheels.

I don't expect to recoup the mods but I do feel it's worth mentioning if you are comparing them apples to apples. Hope that helps if any. :thumbs:

just walk into the dealership. tell them the price you are willing to pay (for either the 2003 or 2004) and if they don't meet it then tell them you will buy one from the dealership a town away for the price you gave them. pretty sure that they are just going to be interested in moving the inventory and since the 05 trucks are already on the road.

I was looking at Harley's and the only dealer in Jacksonville. So I will end up going in with some cash, making an offer and then telling them there to high and that I am driving to Orlando.

I was looking at Harley's and the only dealer in Jacksonville. So I will end up going in with some cash, making an offer and then telling them there to high and that I am driving to Orlando.

$25.00 isn't going to work....off to Orlando you go :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived